This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Siracusa Spot.

This spot my bf showed me yesterday presenting Siracusa which hosted the last PowerBoat Championship. I like it. This is where I live. I'd like to draw your attention to the Italian "Macho Man" who speaks in the video. Funny..? Well, rather pitiful, especially if you have to meet dudes like these on a daily basis.

Anyway, tell me what you think.


3 comments:

  1. Jo! You live in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I am so jealous. It looks soo beautiful, when can I come visit?! :p

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't open the first one but on the second one the dude has such a funny accent!!!! hahaha!

    Well Italy for sure is a very beautiful country! But I still like where I live though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dell'accento non commento... purtroppo quello degli spagnoli cn l'inglese nn è meglio! :-/ meno male che ci sono eccezioni. :-p

    cmq l'italia è sempre bella... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena