This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Another tag! 8 things...

I was tagged again! This time by Mary Evelyn. It's about responding these questions:

Eight things I like:
  • the sea in Sicily
  • hot chocolate
  • Vanilla ice-cream
  • light suntan
  • pink and violet
  • sleeping
  • reading in bed
  • presents (giving and receiving)

Eight things I did yesterday:
  • worked 10 hours with one 20min break
  • recharged my cell phone
  • had pasta con pomodoro for dinner
  • watched "Yes, man" with Jim Carrey. Very VERY good. I highly recommend it! : )
  • read some of my favourite blogs and posted some comments
  • bought plane ticket to Poland (yes, I'm going to PL for 2 (TWO) weeks in September, yuppppiii!)
  • had a shower
  • rode my scooter

Eight things I wish I could do:
  • have 60 days of holidays/year
  • ride a horse
  • dance ballet
  • meet Beckham in person
  • play the piano
  • knit and sew
  • go out right this minute and buy a dog
  • have more time for reading

Eight things I don't like:

  • the smell of fish and seafood
  • hoovering (vacuum cleaning)
  • teaching cheeky, dense and mindless students
  • feeling helpless
  • waking up early (before 8.00 a.m.)
  • travelling by ship (seasickness)
  • lying
  • being at home when there's no water or/and electricity
So now, according to the tradition I should ask my blog friends to answer these questions as well. I'm curious, so Sarah, Al, Hezabelle, Sara, PMA, Cee, AJ go for it!!

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy a dog too! I saw the cutest dog yesterday sitting in someone's car in a parking lot, just staring at me with its big eyes! Unfortunately I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets... boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh i was tagged!!!!!!!!
    ill do a shortened version here because i have 2 minutes till i promised myself i would really really start on my assignments!!!

    things i like
    sleeping with One sock on. i dont know why

    yesterday.
    umm everything but my assignment.... oh i watched housesitter. i love love that movie!!

    wish..
    TRAVEL EUROPE!!!!!

    dont like...
    shitty friends.

    thats it. its time to assignment!
    but i must say i LOVE ur blog background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you`re so very cute, jo. and i like your new profile picture! pretty pretty!

    ha ha. what would you say to beckham if you met him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag! I would love some Vanilla Ice Cream right about now and a lovely book to read in bed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to come by and say hi, I love your blog - and really reading it. You are Awesome! And your wallpaper is really really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah: I think for the first 10 mins I wouldn't be able to say anything... I'd just look at him : ) Then, maybe sth trivial, like: How are your kids? And then I would blush and faint : )

    The Socialite: Unfortunately can't have the ice cream with you right now : ( Have a bit of a sore throat :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jo - Don't worry about the new blog just yet, it's been having troubles and I'm messed it up even more in trying to fix it. So hang in there and I'll let you know when it's working again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i want a dog as well:) a pug! look forward to poland, it's a beautiful country! but krakow is the main attraction, i feel warsaw cannot hold its own against krakow. they have the salt mines and the really nice old town (then again, warsaw old town is great too)... and the concentration camps of course. those are mandatory.

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena