This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 lists.

I haven't been blogging in a while, it's all about the hard time at work we're having at present. I really hope that next week will be much easier and that I'll be able to catch up with the posts.

8 THINGS (PART II)

Anyway, some days ago I was tagged by Ella (thanks!!!) so I'd like to answer some more "8 things" questions:


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
  • having my parents here, in Sicily for holiday in July
  • going to Poland in September
  • looking for a new appartment in about a year
  • choosing the paint colours (you can be sure there'll be a lot of violet, purplish, lavender and lilac) and the furniture to be put in it (most from Ikea, I bet)
  • getting a puppy
  • planning my trip to a nice ski resort in December or January
  • going to New York and Japan
  • buying some new clothes

8 shows I watch
  • Grey's Anatomy (episode 10, series 5)
  • Everwood (about to start series no.3)
  • Lost (episode 22, series 1)
  • Brothers & Sisters (about to start series 3)
  • Prison Break (espisode 16, series 4)
  • Verissimo (Italian entertainment & gossip show presented by Silvia Toffanin that I watch every Saturday from 3.30 to 6.30 pm while I'm ironing)
  • Amici di Maria De Filippi (Italian talent show)
  • I loved Felicity!!!

Some posts ago, Sarah has asked me to post the:

MY MUST SEE MOVIES

here we go then:

  • Ocean's Eleven
  • Amélie
  • Notting Hill
  • Erin Brockovich
  • Lost in Translation
  • L'ultimo Bacio
  • Love Actually
  • Gladiator
  • American Gangster
  • Man on Fire

Then, Sarah again asked me for a list of

MY FAVOURITE CELEBRITIES

Here you go:

  • Edyta Gorniak, a Polish singer, please visit this website and listen to this voice: isn't she amazing??!!!
  • Jessica Alba (see my previous post)
  • Michelle Hunziker (beautiful, intelligent and talented: a real Miss Independent)
  • Leonardo DiCaprio (first I considered him a gorgeous heartthrob: I went to the cinema with my friend M. 3 times to see Titanic and 2 to see Romeo & Juliet but then I grew up and I think he's an outstanding actor with an incredible potential)
  • Marilyn Monroe (I know I'm not very original but I really love her for everything she was and everything she did as a person and actress)
  • Barack Obama (because he made us believe that WE CAN)
  • Beyoncé (for her heavenly voice)
  • David Beckham (OF COURSE)
  • Jennifer Lopez (she can't sing neither is she a great actress but she has THIS something. Definitely.)
  • Elisa (another singer and another Italian: I love her for her voice and being descrete and normal like us)
I'm sure that the more I think, the more I can add to those lists. Well, that's what blogging is about: you can always deepen and elaborate on the arguments : )

6 comments:

  1. I love your 8 things your looking forward too, that sounds so exciting!

    and notting hill? I think I'm seeing that this week! Let me know what you think when you see it :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you, come back soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ridiculously a fan of Bro & Sis. Seriously! Its horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Notting Hill! That's definitely one of my favourite movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one fun tag! I looove Amélie as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JO!!! no!
    i love your lists, but for one thing...

    beyonce

    wooo she drives me dilly.

    but no worries, we can still be friends :p

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena