This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, May 25, 2009

How HOW is it possible???

I'm not pregnant, nor I would like to be in the nearest future. Did Jessica Alba think about a downfall in her career when finding out she was pregnant at the age of 26 in the peak of her blossoming career? I don't know. Nonetheless the fact, the baby I mean, didn't at all prevent her from taking part in one of the most amazing Campari campaigns. She gave birth to Honor on June 7 2008 and just after a couple of months she was invited to take part in this wonderful project. But do you really think it is possible to look like this after a nine-month pregnancy??!!


I mean how on earth... And maybe, maybe I could believe it's all about the Photoshop but not after seeing her pictures with Honor taken in the Hyde Park or doing some shopping with her husband... She looks so amazing!!!





8 comments:

  1. She'll never have a downfall in her career. Soo many people love her looks, heck she might even love them too! A baby won't stop her now!
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man. i hope i look like that after child birth. Maybe she is a pod person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All celebs seem to have miracle recovery times after childbirth. When Heidi Klum had her 2nd child, she was walking the victoria secret runway a few months later. It must be some hard-core fancy workout and nutrition regimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jessica alba. she is so cute. but i am still insanely jealous! wow!

    jo - who are your favourite celebs? i know you like to blog about them, but which ones in particular do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. helllllooooooo photo shop!!
    check this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I know is that if we all had the time to workout with personal trainers five hours a day and personal chefs whipping us low-cal yet filling meals, we could look like that so soon after childbirth too! I am not planning on having kids anytime in the near future either, but at least we can take comfort in the fact that it's not our job to look like we stepped out of a magazine ad 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls... you are SOOOO right about everything! Thank you for opening my eyes a little... What would I do without my blog-friends..? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so crazy how skinny she got after she gave birth! All I have to say is diet and personal trainer. Lol, if we had all day every day and someone breathing down our neck I think we would be that fit too, I hope?! Lol, who knows. Maybe it has a lot to do with Photoshop too. Thanks for your blog, I enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena