This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Al who started! : )) And I'm happy about it : )

While I'm having a wonderful week with my Polish friend Ania (some pictures to come soon), I read your comments to my last post and wanted to respond especially to Al! : ) Of course you WILL receive a postcard from Poland from me! : ) And those of you who would like to receive one (I'm going to PL on Saturday), please write me your address to: joannarubacha@gmail.com

I promise I'll choose the nicest postcard in the whole stand : )

Take care!

Jo.

PS. Do you by any chance happen to know what is going on with another favourite blogger of mine, Sarah from Yosh! ? It's been now 2 weeks since she put a post on her blog and I'm getting worried...

11 comments:

  1. woo! have fun in Poland!

    I know! I saw that Sarah was missing too! I know that she doesn't have internet anymore.. I think she's back in South Africa...but I'm not positive on the details. She probably can't get to a local computer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Have fun in Poland! You're going to Lodz right...? ahh about 2h from my home town! Say hello to Poland from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Poland! And a great time with your friends and family!

    I can imagine you on the streets of Lodz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! :) I've finished here thanks to 20sb :) (thanks for adding me, btw:)).
    I've read some posts and I'm becoming a follower:) Sorry to ask, where are you from? I know you are living in Sicily but are you Italian? Polish? Or...? :-)
    Anyway... you can talk to me in Italian if you want:)
    baci da madrid!!
    xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls! Thanks so much for wishing me good holidays! : ) I'm sure it'll be fun!

    Jordan: Fortunately Sarah has finally put a post! What a relief! : )

    Deva84: Yes, Deva, I'm from Lodz, where are you from??

    Ella: I'll post some pics of the streets so we'll see if you imagination was close to reality :)

    Beautifulnemo: Ciao! : )) Sì, sono polacca ma da quasi 4 anni vivo in Sicilia con il mio ragazzo siciliano : ) Piacere conoscerti! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having fun in Poland. I heard it's a great country! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grazie del tuo commento nel mio blog Jo! :) So che hai ragione, e so che la distanza è solo (e deve essere solo) temporale, ma per ora, purtroppo, deve essere così...
    sono contenta che tu sia in Italia con il tuo *lui*. allora ti prenderò di esempio e ti domanderò mille cose sicuramente eheh. :-P

    Baci!:)

    PS. thanks for your comment on my blog about the Peggy Sue picture!! :))))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh thankyou!!!!! i missss you Jo!! i woke up in a stress that you had not written in a while lol....

    Sarah is busy... having fun- WITHOUT US! nah i think she is busy with work.

    Ill email her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena