This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wonderful dinner by Raffi and the Magic Mo...

So yesterday it was a bad day. I lost stamps that I bought for school for the total value of... 130 euros... Yeah, I know... Now, need to re-buy them ("using" my OWN money!) next week.

Apart from that "little" incident, I'm having a wonderful time. First, on Thursday, my bf prepared me THIS dinner... Round of applause, please!


Yeah, I consider myself so lucky! : )



Second of all, I a few days ago, I looked received this :



The Magic MO sent to me by my wondeful Al from Australia : ) Thank you So much for this : )) According to Al, wearing my Mo will transform me completely because:
  • I will be 50% sexier
  • I will never get a cold again because Mo will keep me warm : )
  • It's just plain cool to have a Mo!

I couldn't agree more with that therefore I suggest you all buy and wear Mo everywhere: school, work, in the park when walking your dog, when doing shopping in the supermarket : )



No, I'm a different Jo, you should admit it!

3 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAA yay it got there!!! i was concerned some jealous italian men would try and steal it ;) I think it looks absolutely ADORABLE on you!!!

    And major round of applause to the lovely boy for cooking!

    Oh and ill email you my secret- i am not allowed to talk about it in public.... oh intriguing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jo! You look stunning with the new Mo, definitely a new look and change, but for the better! You should go out into public with that.

    Mmm:) What a sweet boyfriend! You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena