This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I got an award! The Awe-Sum Award!


Wow, I think nothing could make my day better today... Horrible, stressful time at work, sunny warm morning which changed into cloudy, cold afternoon, things that kept slipping through my hands, etc... And then I came back home and saw this: "jo i gave you an award on my blog!" I couldn't believe my eyes! : ) Thanks so much for this, Sarah!

The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm.

Well, difficult to find them right now, but let me think..

1. I can untie and disentangle anything: knots, charms, neck chains, etc.
2. I can fall asleep everywhere (no need for earplugs even if my neighbours are having a a party all night long)
3. I can do many things at the same time: last Sunday afternoon I was watching Everwood while I was ironing, in the meantime I burned 3 cds for my English classes, drank a cup of coffee and talked to my Mum on the phone (using headset).
4. The last time I lost sth was many years ago (don't even remember what it was)
5. I can speak 4 languages
6. I inherited quite a green finger from my Grandma (look at the pics of my terrace)
7. I never forget to remove my make up at the end of the day.

Pheeew... I haven't bragged so much in my life since the kindergarten years, I believe.

Now I'm passing this award to: Working Girl, Natalie, Hezabelle and Tesni. Congratulations!

9 comments:

  1. I wish I could remember to take my makeup off every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 4 languages, that's cool. What ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have an award. Thanks Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should live near by each other. because i tangle EVERYTHING. you could be my untangler! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella: Polish, English, French and Italian.
    Sarah: Whenever you wish! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's impressive! I wish i knew more languages, one day I'll learn. I know a little Polish, but not very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'ai fait une entrée en français, quelque mois passé. Je suis désolé que mon français n'est pas si bien que c'était. Il fait quatre ans que j'ai pris des cours et je suis mal pratiqué. Je peux tout comprendre en lisant ou écoutant, mais j'ai de la difficulté à écrire et à parler.

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena