This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

...and if you really want to have sweet dreams...

Jestem na Sycylii, ale niestety rowniez tu nastala juz jesien. Szczegolnie odczuwam to wieczorami i w nocy, kiedy temperatura na zewnatrz spada do 16°C. Na szczescie, spimy nadal bez potrzeby wlaczania ogrzewania, ale nie znaczy to, ze nie trzeba sie zaopatrzyc w cieplejsze koldry, pizamy i koce. Wchodzac ostatnio na strone Dobranocki, znalazlam kilka fantastycznych propozycji na chlodniejsze noce (i nie tylko). Popatrzcie sami.

I live in Sicily. Autumn, however came over here as well. I especially feel that during evenings and at night, when the temperature outside decreases to 16°C. Fortunately, we still do not need to turn the heating on at night but it's definitely necessary to use warmer covers, pijamas and blankets. A few days ago, I stumbled upon Dobranocka's (a Polish company producing pijamas and underwear for men and women) website and look what lovely pieces I found on it:









Dobranoc!

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's fastidious posts

    Visit my web-site: italface.com

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena