This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

At home with Jennifer...

The newest issue of Architectural Digest presesnts look inside the newest home/house/mansion (?) of Jennifer Aniston...

The only word that I am able to utter to describe this home is.... AMAZING... I love the coziness, warmth and a feeling of total relaxation that is beaming from the interiors. If I had money I would definitely have a house like this. What do you think?










Here is a fragment of the article:

On a hillside overlooking Beverly Hills is a house that “vibrates with the love that created it,” says its owner, actress Jennifer Aniston.

“I want to say this just right,” she muses. “I am so proud of this house. And I want to celebrate the people who made it: the master craftsmen who poured so much of themselves into its creation.” Not the least of these is designer Stephen Shadley, who worked with her on the project for nearly two and a half years. “I’ll be lucky if I ever do anything with this kind of team and freedom again,” raves the designer. “It was a project without a problem.”

“I’d heard about this place, and when I saw it, I loved it. I knew it was my metier,” he explains. The house, which was designed by architect Harold W. Levitt in 1970, was under renovation at the time and was, Shadley recalls, “in rough shape. We essentially tore the house apart and rebuilt it.”

7 comments:

  1. That bedroom is amazing! I completely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this one the stands the other day and made a mental note to check it out - thanks for posting these images! Lovely home, not what I was expecting from her but really great! Love the outdoor spaces and those two big plush purple velvet chairs. Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, her place is amazing.

    think she will let us visit Jo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I have a place like that! That's the type of house I would propably never got out of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her. I should have known I'd love her house as much. Check out that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely exquisite…so so beautiful! Thanks for posting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al: Absolutely! She just called me invited for pyjamas party! : ) Don't forget the ice cream : )

    Ana: Me too... I'd stay there all the time...

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena