This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, February 19, 2010

19 February, 2009

That was the day when I started my blog. One year ago. I didn't write anything when I wrote my 100th post since I didn't find it significant and necessary but today it is. I'm overjoyed at my little "success" (Yes, I want to call it this way) and proud of my consistency. I'm astonished too because I would have never imagined that blogging would give me so much thrill and comfort. Blog became a shelter, a place where I go if I want to speak up, if sth important happened or if I simply spotted a nice picture or read an interesting article on the web. I come here if I'm sad or annoyed or bewildered by sth. And then I share all these things with YOU. You are essential, dear friends. Thanks to blogging I found really good friends. Yes, friends, although I can be criticised by psychologists who would insist that you cannot make a real, long-lasting friendship in an interactive world. Well, I refuse to accept it and I scream out loud: Yes, you can! Therefore thank you, my FRIENDS for being with me. And Happy Birthday, my Blog!



Second of all, Kate from Velvet Cupcakes has given me the Sunshine Award!


Thank you so much, Kate! : ) I'd like to pass it on to my newest friends:

1. Julia from Kaleidoscope
2. Pen.ny
3. BeautifulNemo from Kirei girl da Madrid
4. Ana from Something Good in Everything I See
5. London Girl from London Town and Me
6. Mademoiselle Deva

If you were chosen, please pass this award along to your favourite 6 bloggers!

Third of all, I have just received an email from one of the Internet shops called Yes Style (you must check it out!) I discovered while being in Poland (almost 1 month ago). In the email they inform me that the clothes I ordered have just been shipped! Yayy! : ) They are coming from Hong Kong and it may take some time before they arrive, so I want you too see what I'm waiting for:

1. Fleece-Hood Printed Pullover



2.
"DESO" Print Hooded Pullover



3. "Heart" Pattern Hooded Cardigan


What do you say? I cannot wait! : )

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday Jo!!! xx

    Blog friends are real friends!

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss Independent!

    The Smile Pullover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that photo of marilyn. :) and happy birthday to your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!!! I feel flattered!!! this is so lovely! thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena