This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Testimonials 2010.

Premise:

Testimonial: according to Wikipedia: In promotion and of advertising, a testimonial or endorsement consists of a written or spoken statement, sometimes from a person figure, sometimes from a private citizen, extolling the virtue of some product. The term "testimonial" most commonly applies to the sales-pitches attributed to ordinary citizens, whereas "endorsement" usually applies to pitches by celebrities.

In today's posts I wanted to show you the newest ad campaigns featuring the most popular celebrities for 2009/10 campaigns:

1. Claudia Shiffer for Salvatore Ferragamo. In the newest campaign (set in Cote d'Azur) the designer wanted to pay the tribute to Hitchock. I find the shots absolutely captivating and fascinating. By the way, have you heard Claudia's pregnant (she's 40 y.o) ?!





2. The newest spot for Morellato jewels with Bar Rafaeli (yes, Leo's gf)
Ok, I'm sorry to say this but beautiful as she is, Bar didn't show off in this ad. She's so phoney! I doubt if Spielberg is going to call her after having seen this spot... What do you think?






3.Christy Turlington for YSL & Bally. She's back!!!







4. Marion Cotillard for Christian Dior. God, she's soooo talented! I loved her in Nine!!!




5. Scarlett Johansson for Mango. This is for you, Julia : )





2 comments:

  1. i love the ysl ads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scarlet!!! Bar... I am sorry to say that but she is famous only because of Leo... btw she should take some lessons from him!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena