This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Surprise, surprise!

Hello my Dearests!

I'm writing to you from... my beloved Poland! I'm sorry, I couldn't share this with you before, it was a surprise I prepared for my Mum's birthday (and since she reads my blog too, I knew I would give myself away!) So I just showed up, just like at the front door in a cold, (the temperature here is about -10 C) snowy evening on January 13, i.e. the day of my Mum's birthday. She was REALLY surprised and happy at the same time. So, I have to admit: not having told you before was worth it, sorry! : ))


So today is the second actual day I'm here and I'm enjoying myself sooo much! Have just come back home from the brand new Ikea store which was opened last month and which is only 10min ride from where I live: I LOVE IT! I truly believe my next appartment will be all Ikea! I might ask them for a big discount when purchasing the furniture since my flat will be a real Ikea ad, I'm sure! : ))

Today in the afternoon, I'm going to head off to another furinture shop as we need to choose a new carpet for the living room : ) Oh, how busy I am! : )))


I'm sending you CAŁUSKI (kisses) and wish you a wonderful weekend! : ))

5 comments:

  1. Oh im so glad you made it and your mum was surprised!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO'S MUMMY!!!!!!!!

    - hope she reads that :)

    Enjoy your Poland time!

    Ikea is heaven! But you need a map to navigate those stores! they are so easy to get lost in!

    Cannot wait for Poland updates

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the new Ikea! Love Ikea! Love the new layout miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Where in Poland are you from? I'm from Wroclaw and miss it terribly! Enjoy your time there and at Ikea...my home is half ikea. I love it because it is affordable and reminds me of Europe.

    Please tell me you're going to take pics while in Poland! If you do, be sure to post them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise for your Mummy :)

    Hope you're having a fantastic time.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. youre home! what a lovely surprise jo. you must have made your mom`s day. as a fellow expat, i cant think of a better gift

    i hope you have a wonderful time with her.

    i would love to go to ikeaaaa. but there arent any here.

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena