This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, September 27, 2010

I totally agree. 3-month break without notice is a gross exaggeration.

Yeah, I know, I'm sorry to all of you who wrote me emails, sent me requests for posts, updating my blog, etc. I had very tiresome summer, guys. New job, a lot of new chores and duties, changing the offices, this all entails a load of work, dedication and time. I'm sure you all understand. Since it's no sense for me to update you on every single day of this summer, I just want to update you on my life in general. Work, as you can imagine is going very well, no boredom, no repetitiveness, no routine! What I particularly like about it is the freedom and trust the agency gives me. I really feel independent and happy now: I work hard but in harmony with myself, with my priorities and my style. I truly thrive on this. On the more personal note, well nothing changed, there's still three of us: bf, Artù and I and we are still living in the same place, a small town in Sicily. My bf and I have had a chance to spend 12-day holidays together (the first ones since 2008) and we participated in one of the most beautiful weddings ever, the one of my Polsih best friend, M and her Dutch fiancé, R. It was gorgeous.

Fall has come to Sicily too. We've got grey, overcast sky, rain and puddles, chilly mornings and evenings, and you can spot more and more colorful umbrellas, raining boots and sweaters in the streets. It doesn't mean we don't have sunny days anymore, we do! But you can feel in the air it's not summer anymore.

This summer I have had a chance to listen to "Eat Pray Love" audiobook (talking of which, I love the idea of audiobooks!), read by the author herself, Elizabeth Gilbert and I'm abashed to admit, still haven't seen the movie! I'm absolutely enthusiastic about the plot and the book and really hope the film with come up to my expectations. Right now I'm finishing the Twilight Saga (I'm in the middle of "Breaking Down") and I must say I'm really bewildered by how the story goes... Since none of my friends who had already read the book, revealed the plot of the last part to me, I am completely taken aback!

Anyway, I will do my best to be a better blogger from now on and that this fall will bring lots of interesting things to write about. Let's have a lovely Autumn together!

PS. By the way, how do you like my new background? Isn't it lovely? : )

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back my dear! You were missed


    I read Eat Pray Love during the summer and saw the movie, the movie is really good - I think you'll like it if you liked the book. The scenery is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena