This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last weekend & Artù update!

Last weekend I worked. Well, maybe it's exaggerated if I call it work: on Saturday I went kayaking and on Sunday I went to Cavagrande, one of the most beautiful natural reserves in Sicily. I had fun, plus I got my first suntan this year : ) Accompanying students to these places is a part of my job. Isn't it great?! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on the kayaking event, but I took some pics in Cavagrande. Take a look:






... and then, as I promised some posts ago, here's Artù. He's 23 kg now, still very lazy and still very sweet : )





4 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY!!! HE IS HUGE NOW JO!!!! your puppy no longer looks like a puppy!
    That trip looks amazing. and thats a major perk of the job i think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had your job! Artu is huuuuuge! I cannot believe how much he has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of Cavagrande are really really nice, I love that place :)
    Alfredo
    blog.mizzica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is so inspirations!

    have a nice time!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena