This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The post-Valentine post.

Dla tych wszystkich, ktorzy wczoraj sie smiali albo plakali, ktorzy przezywali, ktorzy kochali, ktorzy byli sami i dla tych, ktorzy marzyli, najpiekniejsze pocalunki telewizyjne:

For all of those who yesterday were laughing or crying, who were smarting, who were loving, who were all by themselves and those of you who were dreaming, the most beauiful TV kisses:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena