This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

...and the Oscar goes too... my picks!

Dzis w nocy wreczenie Oscarow. Ja juz powoli szykuje sie do spania, ale przedtem nie odmowie sobie przyjemnosci wrozenia kto tym razem odbierze njawazniejsze statuetki. Z tegorocznych nominowanych nie udalo mi sie zobaczyc tylko 1 waznego filmu, tzn. True Grit (nominowany w 10 kategoriach). Oto moje typy (oczywiscie jutro, po uroczystosci sprawdzimy i postaram sie skomentowac i odniesc do tegorocznych nagrod).

1. Najlepszy Aktor: Colin Firth (The King's Speech)
2. Najlepszy Aktor w roli drugoplanowej: Goeffrey Rush (The King's Speech)
3.Najlepsza Aktorka: Natalie Portman (Black Swan)
4. Najlepsza Aktorka w roli drugoplanowej: nie wiem dlaczego, ale zadne z obejrzanych przeze mnie aktorek nie zrobily tu na mnie wiekszego znaczenia, dlatego wybieram Hailee Steinfield (True Grit)
5. Najlepsza Rezyseria: "The Social Network" David Fincher
6. Najlepszy Film: "The King's Speech"

Dobranoc!

Tonight Oscars' ceremony. I'm slowly getting ready to go to sleep, but before that, I cannot but make my picks and foretell who, this time, will receive the most important awards. I haven't seen only 1 important movie, i.e. True Grit (nominated in 10 categories.) Here are my types (of course, tomorrow, after the ceremony I will try to comment on and refer to this year's awards.)

1. Best Actor: Colin Firth (The King's Speech)
2. Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Goeffrey Rush (The King's Speech)
3.Best Actress: Natalie Portman (Black Swan)
4. Best Actress in a Supporting Role: I do not know why, but none of the actresses I've watched made a great impression on me and that is why I will pick Hailee Steinfield (True Grit)
5. Best Director: for David Fincher
"The Social Network"
6. Best Film: "The King's Speech"

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena