This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscars: the Winners! Plus the best 3 dresses of the ceremony.

Musze przyznac, ze nie bylam b. blisko w moich przewidzeniach. Kategorie, w ktorych sie pomylilam to aktor (Christian Bale "The Fighter") i aktorka w roli drugoplanowej (Melissa Leo "The Fighter") oraz rezyseria (Tom Hooper "The King's Speech").

I tak uwazam, ze moje wybory byly "wlasciwsze".

I must say, this year my picks were fare from close.  I made mistakes about Actor (Christian Bale "The Fighter") and Actress (Melissa Leo "The Fighter") in the Supporting Role as well as the Directing (Tom Hooper "The King's Speech").

Anyhow, I'm convinced my choices were much "more right" : ) 

A oto moje zwyciezczynie, jesli chodzi o oscarowe kreacje:

And here are my Winners for the Best Dress during the ceremony:

1. Kate Blanchet (wg Vogue, jest na 2. miejscu)
1. Kate Blanchet (on the second position, according to Vogue)


2. Scarlett Johansson (wg Vogue, jest na 6. miejscu)
2. Scarlett Johansson (on the sixth position, according to Vogue)


3. Camilla Alves z Matthew McConaughey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena