This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Please, DON'T misunderstand!

Dzisiaj bedzie troche dziwny ten post (bez zadnego podtekstu!). Wlasnie dzis przeczytalam, ze Jennifer Lopez została twarzą wiosennej kampanii reklamowej znanej firmy produkujacej bizuterie, o nazwie "TOUS" i to oto piekne zdjecie pojawilo sie w sieci:

The post today might seem quite awkward (no allusion/hint intended!). I have just read that Jennifer Lopez became new face of jewelery brand "TOUS". And this delightful picture (with the director and designer of the brand) can be spotted on the web:


Oczywiscie, przy okazji, weszlam sobie na oficjalna strone ten firmy... no i sie zakochalam! Popatrzecie tylko!

Of course, immediately after that, I couldn't but visit the official website of the brand... and I fell head over heels in love with it! Take a look yourselves:






Ale najlepsze na sam koniec! Nie interesuje mnie ten temat w tym momencie, ale gdy tylko spojrzalam na te zareczynowe pierscionki, po prostu oniemialam! Sa tak originalne i tak piekne, ze chyba nic juz nie moze im dorownac!

But the best for the best for last! I'm not into this topic at all at present but I warmed to these engagement rings the moment I saw them. Their originality, unpretentiousness and ingenuity struck me completely!




Na razie jednak, moge popatrzec sobie tylko na zdjecia (i mi wystarczy!)

For now, though, I might only admire them in the pictures (and I am absolutely happy with that!)

Milego weekendu!

Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena