This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Gold List by Traveller.

Traveller, prestizowy magazyn o podrozach, opublikowal wlasnie liste 108 najbardziej luksusowych, najlepszych wg niego hoteli na swiecie. Na pewno wszystkie sa godne uwagi, ale ciezko jest na blogu ukazac zdjecia wszystkich struktur. Dlatego, poniewaz Traveller oprocz krotkiego opisu opublikowal tylko jedno zdjecie kazdego hotelu, postanowilam wybrac te, do ktorych pojechalabym z zmaknietymi oczyma, mimo ze widzialam tylko jedno zdjecie danego hotelu. Przyjrzyjmy sie im razem.

A prestigious magazine Traveller has just published a Gold List of 108 best hotels/resorts in the world. Every hotel is briefly described and accompanied by only 1 picture. I decided to play a game (as you can imagine, it's impossible to put 108 pictures in a single post!) and choose those hotels where I would definitely go despite having seen only one image. Let's take a look at them together.

1. Hotel Amangani, Wyoming, USA

2. Hotel Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing, Chiny/China


3. Hotel Raas, Jodhpur, Indie/India



4. Hotel Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Malediwy/Maledives





5. Hotel Six Senses Hua Hin, Tajlandia/Thailand:





6. Hotel Four Seasons, Florenja, Wlochy/Florence, Italy


7. Hotel Le Touessrok, Mauritius:



8. Lime Wood, Hampshire, Anglia/England


9. Hotel Mollies, Auckland, Australia



10. Hotel Huka Lodge, Nowa Zelandia/New Zealand



11. Hotel Parrot Cay, Turks & Caicos (Bahamy/Bahamas)



12. Hotel Post Ranch Inn, California, USA


13. Hotel Banyan Tree Phuket, Tajlandia/Thailand



Hmm... wybralam 13 ze 108 najlepszych hoteli na swiecie... to daje mi do myslenia... chyba nprawde jestem wybredna!

Hmm... I have picked 13 out of 108 best hotels in the world.... you can definitely call me fussy from now on!

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena