This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Suede shoes...

Popatrzcie co znalazlam ostatnio dzieki magazynowi Elle, w ktorym ta marka postanowila sie zareklamowac. Ta oto reklama, przyciagnela moja uwage:

Look at what advertisment I stumbled upon when flicking through Italian edition of Elle magazine:



Marka nazywa sie "SUEDE" (czyli po angielsku "zamsz"), i oto ich strona internetowa.Oczywiscie sa firma wloska, i na razie tylko kilka miast ma szczescie byc na liscie, w ktorej pojawily sie butiki tej firmy. Sprzedaja przede wszystkim ubrania, w tym te oto fantastyczne buty!

The brand is called "SUEDE" and here is their website. Naturally, it's an Italian brand and for now only a few Italian cities are lucky to have their shops. They sell clothes and these fantastic shoes!


suede shoes1

Photobucket

Na pewno zajrze do ich sklepu w Turynie, do ktorego wybieram sie juz na Wielkanoc!

I will definitely stop by their shop in Turin: I'm going there for Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena