This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some fashion, some style : )

Spring always makes me think of fashion. You change the clothes in the closet, you start to see the spring shop displays full of nice, vivid colours and I always get
the "fashion bug" : )

These can become my/your inspiration for the summer:

1. Claudia Schiffer as Brigitte Bardot...:






2. .. or maybe as Frida?






For me, defefitely Brigitte.

3. Or maybe sth more serious, sth more military? Gisele (remember that she gave birth to her baby just 4 months ago!) presented this collection in Vogue Korea (May 2010). It includes the newest propositions by Jean Paul Gaultier, Balmain, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Burberry and American Apparel






Ok, you could say: "Oh, come on, Jo. It's all Photoshop!" And if I show you this?!:






I know you are completely speechless now : ) Happy Tuesday! : )

2 comments:

  1. Yay for spring fashion! I get the fashion bug too but quickly discouraged when nothing fits or its too expensive! But its fun to look at :) And you have the best shopping area in the world!- Europe! I can only be jealous!

    Have a wonderful day Jo!

    wishful.frostlights.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe how good Gisele looks after just having her baby!!! Jo! I miss you! X

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena