This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why, oh why I'm not Paris Hilton?

I hate Paris Hilton. I do. She's so shallow. Yeah, you might say: "How do you know?! You should get to know a person well in order to judge them!" Yeah, you're absolutely right, but in this case, a simple glance is enough to have an opinion on her. This blank, silly look, this emotionless voice... I wonder why the journalists want to interview her, after all, she's got nothing to say. Never. Or she has but it's all but interesting, wise and intelligent. Yes, Paris, you're stupid. To my mind, at least. BUT she can have anything she desires. Prada dress? Here you go. Versace shoes? No problem at all. Yves Saint Laurent bag? Right away! I want that too... At least for one day... I have just found one of these bags in one of the Internet shops and it looks so amazing... The price is scary... €760,00 Oh Gosh!

Just take a look. Isn't it extrordinary??!!





Ok, so I make an official appeal and request: is there anyone out there who doesn't know what to do with their money? Is there someone who has 760 euros to spend? I'm Jo and I would be very happy to receive this "small" present from you. You can get this bag on the FarFetch website. I promise to thank you publicly on my blog : )

And here's sth only for my Mum. Today is her nameday, and in Poland a nameday is a big thing, therefore forgive me, but this one will be in Polish.

Mamusiu, wszystkiego naj naj najlepszego z okazji imieninek! Niestety nie moge wreczyc Ci takiego bukieciku, jak tu na zdjeciu, dzis osobiscie, ale obiecuje nadrobic to, gdy przyjade na krotkie wakacje w maju : ) Buziaczki!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paris Hilton is so annoying... I can't believe how there is people that compete to become "her best friend"...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Jo... im going to email you right now.

    but i need to know what a name day is? is it like a birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena