This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

2 cool commericials to start the new the week with a smile :)

Today, I wanted to share with you the 2 new super cool commercials (thank you, R!) that can really make you day! : )
1. This English spot has won the YouTube Ad of the Year (2010). The name of it is Embrace Life, and was commissioned by Sussex Safer Roads to Alexander Commercials agency.
It promotes secure driving, and most of all it reminds us the importance of wearing seat belts. Take a look.



2. This one, is the new commercial of Fiat (500) which has had its debut on the American market. Maybe it's a little bit too long and too "commercial" but overall, I like this light attitude, the "chill-out-in-an-Italian-way" approach:

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to buy a Fiat and wear my seatbelt. Thanks for sharing! These are great! By the way...I'm back in the blogging world...I missed reading about your life. At the moment I'm trying to catch up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the first one was SO powerful! I loved it! Thanks for sharing, Jo!

    wishful.divah.net

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena