This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, November 26, 2010

It's today, it's TODAY!!! : )

Today is the grand opening of the first Fashion Village in Sicily! Take a look at the superb, extra-original advertisement they prepared for this occasion:



Here's the website.

I cannot wait to go! I'd better wait until after the New Year, though, to check it out. I can already imagine the floods of people in pursuit of Christmas Present (Christmas is behind the corner after all!)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena