This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A carefree Wednesday...

Today is a beautiful day although it's raining on and off the whole day. The reason why I like it so much is that my school is closed because of the G8 summit and I'm not going to work until Monday next week! So today I woke up quite late, ay 8.30, had my corn flakes with milk and latte caffé and went to the beauty salon I like quite a lot. I had a body peeling and massage done and it felt great! : ) Then I paid a visit to my bf's parents and went to the gym to ask about courses and prices (I gave up acqua gym and aerobics lessons because of my exam and now I hope I can take it up again). Afterwards I came back home, had my lunch and had a 1.5h nap... Isn't it called a paradise? : )
Today I wanted to share with you three fantastic, in my humble opinion of course, tv adverts. They both consider 2 famous (and wonderful!) brands: Calzedonia and Intimissimi. I love them ever since and I even remember checking on their collections when I lived in Poland. Now their shops are everywhere and I can't imagine my life without their lingerie, tights, socks, tops, etc.. Not only do these brands propose these marvellous pieces of clothing but also they have taste and intelligence when promoting their products.
The first advert (Intimissimi) has just come out and it advertises the new line "Basic". I usually do not like ads in which you can see naked bodies, sexy blond girls and nothing else apart from them on the screen. This one shows a girl, and only her but I reckon she is not vulgar or smutty at all. Plus this fabulous music. Just take a look:


The ad is fresh, ingenious, the girl is young and beautiful.
The second add is still of Intimissimi and was produced by a famous Italian film director, Gabrielle Muccino. Here I'm putting a link of the extended version (in fact it's a short film) It stars Monica Bellucci.


The last one if from 2008 and promotes Calzedonia. Some can say it's a bit corny but in my mind it's not. I like it because of the choice of scenes. It doesn't show just a life of a girl/woman. It shows these particular moments that we all hope to live one day : )


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day, Jo! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love monica!! i want to be her :)

    you live in italy? thats awesome. where are you originally from?

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena