This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A manifest.

So it's Wednesday today. Middle of the week. Cannot wait for the weekend to come since the amount of stress that has been in the air recenly just reached it's peak, I think. And the worst is that it's not only work but things that break at home all of a sudden (the microwave oven doesn't work, the gas tank that we use to cook and to warm up the water in bathroom stopped functioning properly AGAIN), films that I watch that talk about killing, the end of the world, inexplicable events (The Happening), no luck when looking for a parking space in the morning. Plus this meeting with the boss today who told us about sth like 90 students coming here in May-July period... It will be a loooong, exhausting summer, I can feel it.
Well, of course it cannot be always perfect. there are good days and bad days. Well, the former have been going on for too long I think. That's why I'm saying ENOUGH! Enough bad words and news, noisy people, stressful mornings and boring films. Let's say Hello to openess, tolerance, smile, laugh, wisdom, courtesy, politeness, good manners, education, witty jokes, brilliant films, good friends, positive thinking, optimism, culture, art, beautiful dreams and peace.
I promise myself and anyone here that I'll do my best not to get angry or stressed from tomorrow. I'll do my best to smile more often and to count to ten before uttering some dirty words (which, I confess, I have been overusing recently).
I'll do my best so please keep your fingers crossed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena