This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Exam.


So the day is finally coming... Tomorrow at 3.00 p.m. I'll sit another exam in my life. I feel weird, the last time I took an exam was... hm... 2 years ago? Sth like that. I'm not used to all this fuss about it anymore. It doesn't mean I'm getting nervous (at least not yet), but I know that I have worked hard for the last 4 months (dedicating almost every Sunday to study) and I would hate to think it was wasted time and that I could have gone for a walk or met my friends instead of sitting at home and swotting.
The good thing about this exam is that my bf took a half a day off for me, so he's accompanying me to Catania and then we can stay the whole afternoon together wandering aimlessly and maybe doing some little shopping ; ) And then.. (if I'm not too angry, depressed, disillusioned, etc.) we could drop in on a quiet restaurant or a fancy pizzeria : ) Yoghi e BooBoo is my favourite :)
And even if I leave the exam room completely dissatisfied, the day after I'll start thinking about organizing our weekend trip to Milan and I won't think about the exam for at least one week. The next exam date is scheduled for June so I have time...
OK, wish me good luck, I go to watch Everwood. I'm starting the second season now (I know I know I'm late!) and I can officially declare, I'm addicted : ) I got hooked just like I got hooked on Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters and Prison Break ... : ) Oh, talking of which, when are they going to show the 17th episode?

2 comments:

  1. I'm too late to wish you good luck, but I hope it went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did the day go after all?
    I knoooow, grey's anatomy is lush, what season are you watching?

    thanks so much for commenting on my blog,it means a lot and i'm so glad you like it :), i'm carla, nice to meet you. come back & visit k?

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena