This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

D&G Perfume Anthology...

Do you remember this song? : )





One of my favourite ever, to be honest. Linda (Evangelista), Cindy (Crawford), Christy Turlington), Naomi (Campbell) and Tatjana (Patitz) look incredible! BTW, I have a little confession to make. When I was in the primary/secondary school it was very "in" to be collecting sth.. No, not stamps or butterflies but all materials (newspaper articles, photos, and when you had an autograph, you ruled!) concerning one artist/sportsman/band/actor, etc... So I was collecting everything about Cindy Crawford. I had 3 full albums with everything about her. I remember I was so crazy about even a tiny shot of her, I was able to buy a whole magazine only to have it! I asked everyone in my family and friends to collect the materials for me, I was buying postcards, video tapes (the ones with body workout) and recorded every programme that featured her.. Crazy I know.. My friend, Zuza collected everyhting about Claudia Schiffer and Marta loved Edyta Gorniak. I must still have these big, heavy files somewhere in the attic... : )

Anyway, that was just a premise to tell you about the new D&G fragnances that are now being advertised in the Italian tv.

Take a look at the spot:



It's the same song and again famous models appear! New 5 perfumes called with numbers, different numbers for different moods (click on the name of the perfume to see the ad and on the name of the model to see the pictures):

no. 1- Le Bateleur (featured by Tuson Ballou),

no. 3- L'Imperatrice (featured by Naomi Campbell)
no. 6- L'Amoreux (featured by Noah Mills),
no. 10- La Roue de la Fortune (featured by Eva Herzigova and Fernando Fernandes)
no. 18- La Lune (featured by Claudia Schiffer)

Cannot wait to smell them all! : )) I have only one question... why these particular numbers? Why not from 1 to 5..?

PS. I know my bf will read theis, but what te hell... Did you see Fernando and Tyson...? Hmmm... Cookies....

3 comments:

  1. haha jo you are adorable!!!!!! cindy crawford! did you ever draw her beauty spot onto your face with eyeliner? i did once :p i always wanted a beauty spot

    wow... those men are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh those clips are so PRETTY! they are soo glam!

    and im baffled about the random numbers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: Of course I did! The secret was/is to put some pressed powder with the make up brush on the mole after is drawn so that it looks very natural : )

    Al: I promise I'll let you know when I find out their secret : )

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena