This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm ok : )

Dear Friends,

Thank you SO much for your support, I really appreciate your care and conern. Thanks to you and your thoughtful comments, I feel much better. Really!

This weekend I decorated my flat a little bit. Unfortunately there's no good spot for the Christmas tree, so I'll have to content myself with the little crib and other odds and ends. Here's the result of my work!




The front door:

And this is how the street where I live in looks like in this period:



Talking of Christmas decorations, I have found this on the Internet and I find them absolutely adorable! I wish I were more crafty! : )
















Oh, one more thing. The day I felt so bad, to make things worse, my Swatch watch got broken : ( Ok, I admit, it wasn't new (it was more than 3 years now) but anyway... So what I did? I went on Ebay and made myself a present! : ) I hope it arrives before Christmas! : )




And then, yesterday, my dearest bf took me to see Luna (the future Mum, remember?) It was great, these dogs are the most beautiful, kind and funny creatures in the world! And only 1 week and the puppies will be born! : )

1 comment:

  1. christmas in japan is... not christmassy at all

    your blog has made me feel so festival dear jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena