This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This season, this time...

First of all, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the warm words you had for me before my work as an interpreter during the conference. You're all the best! It was great! We have received some official feedback and it was extremely positive! : ) I'd be elated if I could have working experiences like that on a daily basis : )

So as you can see, I have officialy started the Christmas season. Despite the fact that this year I'm going to spend it in sunny Sicily (which you can associate with anything but winter and Christmas), and not in white, cold (I hope) Poland, I cannot resist the Christmas spell, charm. and beauty.. Deva, I'm soo envious of your spending Christmas in PL!

So I'm here, changing the blog template for more festive, preparing the Christmas decorations I'm going to use to embellish my appartment this weekend while listening to Christmas songs/carols. Yet, this Christmas is also different from the others because we're all going to avoid the present-shopping frenzy... Actually, we have decided to help a family we know who is in big financial trouble and need money to cure the 2 paralysed children... it's better this way. Of course I need to buy at least one present for my bf. He deserves it, he never wants anything from me and at least at this time of the year he cannot refuse and decline it (yeah, I know YOU are reading it now)!

Apart from that, I'm really fine. We have some rain instead of snow but I'm still dedicating my time to apply to different public schools as an English tutor (I suppose everything will finish at the end of December and then in January they will conduct interviews followed by the official announcements of the "verdict"). We'll see.

On the other note, I have just discovered the newest CD of Alicia Keys- "The Element of Freedom"... Wow! Bewitching! You all want to have it, I'm sure! : ) Just listen to the first 2-3 songs and tell me you don't like it.. Come on, I'm challenging you!

Have a wonderful evening everyone! Tonight I'm going out to my bf's cousin's Birthday Party. Hope it'll be fun : )

1 comment:

  1. Jo! I adore Alicia from Fallin!!! :) I'm so glad you like her too :D

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena