This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What the heck??!!!

Sometimes you just want to leave and never come back. Sometimes you're sick of everything, you're fed up and angry with the entire world. This is one of these days... and I feel hopeless and helpless and lonely, though so many people are around. I don't know, maybe I feel homesick.. afer all it's Christmas and I'm Here, not There. But maybe it's just an excuse. Or maybe not... Anyway, I feel so grateful that I can just put a picture here so you know how I feel today...


I'm sure I'll be much better tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Aw Jo! You have all of us in the blogging world! Don't feel lonely! I really hope you feel better! 'Tis the season to be jolly :)

    Bad news! I can't access my blog, at all. Not on any computers in the house. It tells me the connection is too slow. I've cleared everything and nothing is working. Not even my host site. So I'm bloggless at the moment:( It works at school but I can't use it there:/ I might return to blogger but just wanted to let you know I'm not missing! You should really get a twitter-its addicting but worth it I promise!

    Have a WONDERFUL day and know that we all love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo my precious! Chin up! Wherever you are, christmas is still christmas!

    And you know the greatest thing... Santa knows where you are no matter which country you are in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though you may feel alone with people around you, know that there are people pulling for you that aren't around you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and looove it! I know how your feeling, girl! Most of my family lives super far away and I won't be able to see them for the holidays. I'm from Poland and live in the US and miss PL terribly! Hope you start feeling better... :)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena