This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Artù!!!

Today it's exactly one week since Artù is with us. It's been a tough week, especially that my bf went to Rome for 3 day conference and I was all by myself with our little puppy. Believe it or not, it's a lot of work with 2 month old Lab! Especially if you want to teach him discipline, order and obedience. He still has some accidents at home (you cannot imagine how often this little creature has to relieve himself!) Anyway, it's going quite well. I'm going to show you the first tricks of Artù:






Plus some pics.

First ride in Toyota Yaris trunk:


Today in the morning the weather was so beautiful we decided to take Artù to the beach. He loved it!




Some pics taken at the terrace of our appartment...


...and at home:

How about you? Did you enjoy your weekend?

PS. I cannot wait. And you?


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've taught him well in one week! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaahhhhh i want to come and play!!

    I'm going to say something incredibly stupid right now..

    But. Your accent. I expected you to sound way Italian because you know, you live there.

    You sound like... normal!

    And i love Artu (insert the thingy above the U)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena