This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Last weekend was about fun.

What a lovely weekend it was! The weather was truly spring-like and I loved to see that in the market yesterday in the morning (I bought some honey free of preservatives and nuts):




I loved to be finally able to walk with my Italian family & friends & Artù in the woods and meadows this Sunday!









As you can see Artù is growing fast. Here are some random pics I took of him last week. A dog, when tired can sleep everywhere and in many different positions:



When comparing with previous pics, the crate looks smaller and smaller everyday!



My dog loves chewing shoes : ) Especially the good quality leather ones : )




On a different note, I have finished "The Book Thief" book. I want to thank Julia for recommending it, it was originally written and simply wonderful. Plus a real tearjerker too. You should absolutely read it! Now, I started to read "Six Great Modern Plays" which is a collection of the most important plays of the 20'th century. I want to reread some of the important literature works I studied when being at the univeristy. It makes me feel more "intellectual" : ) Thus I'm off to continue "Three Sisters" by Anton Chekhov.

2 comments:

  1. That's me! I'm so glad you like the book! Hunger Games is another good one..the writing isn't so good, but it's definitely an exciting read. I looked up Three Sisters and will definitely be reading it over the summer when I have more time! Your Artu looks so cute! I want a dog desperately, but I work 8 hours a day...which is a problem when you want a little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo!!!! I've haven't checked my blog in a while, I just saw you tagged me with the sunshine award las month!! Thank's so much! Love your blog, and all of your pics are so nice! I might go to live to Italy (I HOPE!) so I love to read about the Country!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena