This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Bologna Weekend!

Hello my Friends!

Oh, it's been a while, huh? This week is the last one before Artù will be here with us and it's passing so quickly! We are preparing everything for our Puppy (actually this is good material for a separate post). Anyway, here's my report from my Bologna trip. It was awesome. If I was to describe this city in 3 words only, they would be:

1. Elegant
2. Clean
3. Enchanting/Romantic

But let's start from the very beginning:

THE HOTEL

I had very high expectations of this hotel after having seen the pics. Yes, I know the managers usually use the best rooms for the pictures to be put on the Internet, but I usually know (premonition) if there's sth bad about the place. Well, this time there was nothing that triggered doubts/unwilligness/uncertainty. Everything looked just perfect. Well, it was : ) Just take a look here and if you want to visit Bologna, I highly recommend 4 Viale Masini Design Hotel.










COMPANY. We were quite a group! There were my bf's parents, his sister with her husband, his brother with her girlfriend. It was a true Italian family reunion : )





THE MONUMENTS

Bologna is a perfect place for a weekend tour for all the most important monuments/museums/buildings are located in the very centre of the city.

















(this is a library, one of the most modern and beautiful I've ever seen!)



(there was an on-going opendoors exhibition, I loved it!)




And there were also some beautiful houses/mansions in the suburbs of the city!)




And last but not least: the food. The food is amazing! As someone called it: "Goia per gli occhi", i.e. "Joy for the eyes" and for the stomaches too! : )








Now, I'm rushing off to your blogs! Gosh, I have so much to catch up! : )

4 comments:

  1. ohh how lovely I spent my Sunday at the airport! Nightmare! I am glad you had fun at least!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hotel looks so nice. I like that you described as clean...a dirty city can really ruin an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks like such an amazing trip! Glad you had such a great time!!!
    velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Bologna seems so beautiful. I'm putting it on my list of places to visit... Glad to have you back, and can't wait to see pics of the puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena