This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Waitng.. waiting... + the Awards!!! : )

So today is THE DAY!!!! : ) We're going to have our Puppy, Artù home with us! : ) We're going to set off at about 4.00pm and we should be back home in the evening and I promise to post some pics of Him tomorrow : )

In the meantime, look what I found in Italian Vogue : ) Aren't the pics of Nicole Kidman amazing? You must admit they are. But no wonder, after all they were taken by Peter Lindbergh. I would look amazing too if he took some pics of me... Yes, I would. As for Nicole Kidman as an actress... well, I have very mixed feeling about her... hm.... I mean she sucked in "Australia" and shone in "Nine". Despite that, she's one of the most intriguing and interesting Hollywood personalities in my humble opinion. And the pictures try to reveal that.











Next, I'd like to thank London Girl for the Beautiful Blogger Award : ))


Plus another award from Julia : )



The rules: write 10 things that make you happy.

Here they are:

1. Hot chocolate in the evening when watching a film
2. Playing with Artù (I know I'll love it)
3. A nice make up
4. Receiving a phone call from a friend
5. Presents (giving & receiving)
6. Hot shower/bath
7. Watering my plants in the terrace when the sun is shining and smiling at me : )
8. Going to Poland to visit my Dearests
9. Shopping
10. Sleeping, it had to be on that list!

Once again: THANK YOU, GIRLS!

I'd like to pass both these awards to: Deva, Pen.ny and Ella : ) Enjoy!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! : )

4 comments:

  1. its the day! its the day!! yipeeee!! i cannot wait to see more photos of him!!!!

    and im rather shocked, nicole looks really pretty in those photos and not like the ice queen she is. she could actually be mistaken for having a personality there :) but anyone can look pretty amazing with the amount of botox that lady has!

    oh jo enjoy your first night with your baby!! i cannot wait to hear all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG So since you're 6 hours ahead of me you must have the puppy by now!! I'm sooooo excited for you and I can't wait to see the pictures!!

    I love Nicole Kidman, but I think she's better as a model than as an actress. I don't know if you've seen them, but in the USA she did Chanel commericals a few years ago that were fantastic - but again she wasn't really acting.

    And YAY Thank you for the awards darling! I will for sure do a post about them in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we going to get puppy pics ?

    Ms Kidman is no substitute for puppy pics !!!!!

    Sarah, in deepest, darkest Lomellina

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena