This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before the Summer season...

Jutro o tej porze bede juz na Malcie (po raz pierwszy w zyciu!) i poniewaz pogoda ma byc juz prawie letnia, uwage moja zwrocily ostatnio kostiumy na plaze... Cos drgnelo, bo zaczynam przekonywac sie do tych w stylu retro (jednoczesciowych). Popatrzcie tylko na te cuda:

This time tomorrow I will already be on Malta (for the first time in my life!). Since the weather forcast is very positive (very warm, sunny spring days to come), my attention has recently been caught by bathing suits. And I must say sth has changed in me for I like these retro style one piece swimsuits more and more; just look at those beauties:

1. Absolutny numer 1 to MiuMiu (cena: €156,89)

1. My absolutely number 1 is MiuMiu (price €156,89)

Photobucket

2. Norma Kamali. (cena: €404,29). Not o co, ze jest czarny!

2. Norma Kamali (price: €404,29). So what it's black!

kostiumnormakamali

3. Jets by Jessika Allen (cena €206,80) bo krateczka zawsze jest w modzie.

3. Jets by Jessika Allen (price €206,80) because the vichy pattern is always in.

kostiumjets

4. Clube Bossa (cena: €524,98). Fajny ten brudny bialy.

4. Clube Bossa (price €524,98). I like this off-white color.

kositumclubebossa

5. Melissa Odabash (cena €294) Fajny ten kolor cappuccino. Ok, jest dwu-czesciowy, ale prawie jak jedno.

5. Melissa Obadash (price €294). Fancy this cappuccino color. Yes, it's two-piece bathing suit but looks like one-piece.

kostiummelissaodabash

Wyglada na to, ze byc moze zaopatrze sie w taki (choc jeden) kostium na tegoroczny letni sezon, kto wie!

It looks like I might acquire (at least one) bathing suit like this, who knows!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh have a fabulous time! I was just in Malta a few weeks ago! It's a great place and the people were really nice - if you have any questions just e-mail me :)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena