This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 dresses.

Moze w koncu znalazlam sukienke na wesele! To Luisa Spagnoli, ale na razie widzialam ja tylko na zdjeciu, wiec musze wejsc do sklepu i zobaczyc.. przede wszystkim ile kosztuje : )

Maybe finally I've found a dress for my brother's wedding. It's Luisa Spagnoli and I've seen it only in the picture so I need to go to the actual shop... to check the price first ;)


A oto sukienka, ktora Kate Middleton nosila wczoraj podczas swojego wieczornego bankietu weselnego. Ponowny, jak w przypadku sukni slubnej, projekt Sarah Burton (Alexander McQueen). Czy ona nie wyglada jak ksiezniczka? Juz uwielbiam jej styl, mysle, ze zostania okrzyknieta nowa ikona mody, porownywalna z Grace Kelly czy Katherine Hepburn! Zobaczycie!

And here's dress, which Kate Middleton was wearing during the evening wedding banquet. She exchanged her wedding dress against an satin evening dress with diamond-tipped at the waist. (Also from Sarah burton from Alexander McQueen) Doesn't she look like a princess? I already love her style, I think she soon will be hailed the new icon of fashion, comparable to the Grace Kelly and Katherine Hepburn! You'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena