This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Malta. A LOT of pictures.

Jak wiecie, w zeszly weekend bylam po raz pierwszy na Malcie. Wyspa, choc tak blisko Sycylii (lot trwa tylko 25 minut), jest tak inna kulturowo czy jezykowo (oficjalnym jezykiem jest maltanski i angielski, jako ze byla niegdys kolonia brytyjska). Jesli chodzi o kilmat, oczywiscie nie ma zbyt wielkiej roznicy. Co wiecej, w miniony weekend temp przekroczyly 26 stopni i cieszylismy sie prawdziwa letnia pogoda.

Zobaczcie sami:

As you know, last weekend I spent (for the very first time) on Malta. Even though so close to Sicily (the flight takes only 25 minutes), I found the island is so different culturally and linguistically (the official language is Maltese and English, as was once it was a British colony). As for the climat, of course, there isn't much of a difference. What's more, over the weekend, the temperature exceeded 26 degrees and we could enjoy splendid summer weather.

Just take a look:



Wyspa Gozo:

Gozo Island:

















Miasto Mdina:

The town of Mdina:




St Julians, Malta:




A oto moj pokoj w 4 gwiazdkowym Hotelu The George:

And here's my room in a 4-star The George Hotel:












Fantastyczny weekend!

To put it in a natushell, a fantastic weeekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena