This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Mozecie mowic co chcecie, ale dzisiaj najwazniejsi sa ONI. Tak bylam wsrod jednej trzeciej calej ludzkiej poulacji (ok 2 miliardow ludzi), ktora zwariowala na ich punkcie i widziala dzisiajszy slub (tak, bylam w pracy) i potem go ponownie obejrzala na youtube. Kate i William wygladali fantastycznie i byli absolutnie ujmujacy w swojej prostocie i skromnosci. Z jednej strony protokul dyplomatyczny i wszystkie te sztywne reguly, z drugiej wielkie prawdziwe uczucie i emocje dwojga normalnych mlodych ludzi, ktorzy podjeli te wazna decyzje o byciu razem na zawsze. Cudowne.

You can say what you want but today it's all about THEM! Yes, I am among the third of the whole world population (about 2 billion of people) who went crazy about the royal wedding. I watched it (yes, I was at work) and rewatched it and got touched by the beauty of the ceremony. Kate and William looked amazing and were both bewitching in their simplicity and modesty. On the one hand we had a royal wedding, with all the "do's and dont's" and a breach of protocol, on the other a great truthful feeling and emotion trigged by this important decision of being together forever. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena