This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's summer!

Nadeszlo lato! Strasznie sie ciesze! Szczegolnie, ze tego lata mam nadzieje miec wiecej czasu dla siebie (juz sporzadzam w glowie liste rzeczy, ktore chcialabym zrobic i zdobycie pieknej opalenizny bedzie na pewno na jej szczycie!). Bawcie sie dobrze!

It's summer! I'm so happy and excited! especially that I hope to have some more time for myself (I'm already making a list in my head of all the things I'd like to do during this warm season and getting a nice suntan is definitely on top of it!). Enjoy!



Do tego, dzis ujawniono, ktore z polskich miast otrzyma prestizowy tytul Europejskiego Miasta Kultury w 2016 roku. Bedzie to Wroclaw i ta wiadomosc bardzo mnie ucieszyla, bo odwiedzialm to miasto po raz pierwszy pod koniec zeszlego roku i strasznie mi sie podobalo. Uwazam, ze zasluzylo na tak piekne wyroznienie.

Plus, today we have found out that thew new European Capital of Culture in 2016 will be Wroclaw (Poland) together with another Spanish city (the name of which I don't remember right now). I'm happy as I visited Wroclaw last year and I beleive it truly deserves it! :)



Chce zwrocic Wasz uwage tez na jedna z polskich artystek, ktorych do tej pory nie docenialam. Pati Yang i jej nowa plyta "Wires and Sparks" jest rewelacyjna (na pewno kupie, kiedy bede w Polsce). Poza tym wysluchalam dzis dwoch z nia wywiadow i zrobila na mnie niesamowite wrazenie. Oto najnowszy teledysk "Near to God".

I'd like to draw your attention to one of Polish "underground" musicians who I never particularly went crazy about. She's called Pati Yang and her newest CD is a jewel (I'll surely get it when I'm in Poland next month). Besides, today I've listened to two intervews with her and I was greatly imppressed!. Here's the latest clip called "Close to God".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena