This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Terraces and Chanel...

Ostatnio mam obsesje na punkcie tarasow. Uwielbiam szukac w siecie roznych nowoczesnych  rozwiazan architektonicznych, technologicznych.Wydaje mi sie, ze taras w ciagu ostatnich lat nabral nowego znaczenia i wymiaru. Z dodatkowego, malo funkcjonalnego pomieszczenia-magazynu, gdzie mozna trzymac szczotki, miotly, i kartony z nieuzywana odzieza (jesli jest tez daszek), stal sie integralna czescia mieszkania, dodatkowym pokojem, ktory w krajach takich jak poludniowe Wlochy mozna wykorzystac prawie przez caly rok. Taras moze stac sie ogrodem z basenem, jesli tylko przestrzen na to pozwala. Do tego piekne meble i duzo odpowiedniej zieleni. Bosko!

Ostatnio trafilam na strone nowojorskich architektow, ktorych kazdy projekt zapiera dech w piersiach. Tu strona.

A te tarasy mozecie znalezc na ich stronie:

Recently I have been absolutely obsessed with terraces. I love looking for new innovative architectural and technological solutions. In my humble opinion the function of terrace has shifted from being a storage room in which you can keep brushes, brooms and buckets and boxes with old clothes (if there's also some kind of roof) to an integral part of an apartment, an extra room, which in countries like Southern Italy can be used all year long. Terrace can become a garden with a swimming pool, if only the space allows. Add only some fancy pieces of furniture, a lot of plants and voilà!

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a website featuring work of some New York architects and interior designers. Their projects are absolutely breath-taking! Check here.

And these terraces you can find on their website:






Czyz nie sa przepiekne?

Aren't they gorgeous?

A teraz cos z innej beczki. Wlasnie opublikowano pierwsze zdjecia z nowej jesienno-zimowo kampanii reklamowej okularow Chanel z Claudia Schiffer w roli glownej. Ach, jakaz ona jest piekna, jakie piekne sa te zdjecia i te okulary!

And now sth on a different note. Claudia Schiffer is the star of the newest Chanel’s Prestige Eyewear Collection for its Autumn/Winter ad campaign. How beautiful she is, how beautiful shots and the sun/glasses themselves!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena