This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A ticket and waiting for sales...

Wczoraj, jak zwykle zaparkowalam samochod blisko szkoly, w miejscu, gdzie parkowac moga tylko mieszkancy wyspy na ktorej pracuje, oraz tzw "uprawinieni", czyli osoby posiadajace tzw "pass" (przepustke) z powodu pracy na przyklad. Ja oczywiscie taka posiadam, dlatego nie przejmuje sie za bardzo nakazami i zakazami, ktore niektorych potrafia przyprawic o bol glowy i godzinne poszukiwanie miejsca do zaparkowania.

Jakiez bylo moje zdumienie, kiedy po skonczonej pracy pod przednia wycieraczka znalazlam mandat informujacy mnie o zaparkowaniu w miejscu mi niedozwolonym! Oczywiscie po przyjsciu z pracy do domu, natychmiast zatelefonowalam do R. proszac o znalezione mi jakiegos dobrego adwokata! Hihi! On jednak przyzwyczajony jest do tych ciaglych prosb o porady i wie, ze czesto wpadam w jakies niedorzeczne tarapaty, wiec ze stoickim spokojem zapytal co sie stalo tym razem :) Wyjasnilam szybko i oczywiscie R przyznal mi racje. Dzis rano, R wzial mandat i zaczal mu sie dokladnie przygladac. Nagle powiedzial: "ktos zrobil Ci zart!". Jak to??! Otoz okazalo sie, ze mandat byl dla kogos innego i ten nie chcac go placic wlozyl mi go za wycieraczke w nadzieji, ze ktos inny zaplaci za niego!!! € 39,00! Czy mozecie sobie to wyobrazic?!

Oto mandat:

Yesterday, as usual, I parked my car near the school, in a place where only residents and so-called "authorized", ie persons who possess a "pass" because of work, for example. Which, of course I have, so I do not worry too much about “no parking zones”, which can give some headache to those who are not “authorized” and who are in search for a parking space.



Imagine my surprise when, after finishing my work at the front windshield wiper I found a ticket informing me I parked in a wrong place! Of course, after returning home, I immediately telephoned R and asked him to find me a good lawyer! Haha! He is obviously accustomed to these bizarre requests as he knows how often I fall into some ridiculous trouble, so he stoically asked what happened this time:) I explained quickly, and of course R told me I was right. This morning, R looked at the ticket and suddenly said: "Someone made you a joke. " How's that?! Well, it turned out that the ticket was for someone else and since the person had no intention whatsoever to pay it, they put it under my wiper in the hope of making someone else do it! € 39.00! Can you imagine?



Here's the ticket:

Co wiecej, nie moge sie juz doczekac obnizek. Jest kilka rzeczy w Zerze, ktore strasznie bym chciala. Ale najpierw zobaczcie, co ostatnio zakupilam w tym sklepie.

Plus, I cannot wait for the sales to start. There are some things I'd like to get at Zara. Firstly though the items I got recently:

1. Nowe buty:

1. New shoes:


2. Te jeansy:

2. These denim jeans:

A to sa rzeczy, ktore chcialabym zakupic podczas obnizek:

These, on the other hand I'd like to get:

1. Te buty:

1. These shoes:




2. Te sukienki:

2. These dresses:




Nie moge sie juz doczekac na te obnizki!

Cannot wait for the sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena