This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fashion: Smart & Chic

Today sth about fashion. I cannot call myself a fashion victim, I don't spend every single penny on blouses, shoes or bags but I know what I like and what kind of style I'm into. How should I call it? Maybe a little babydoll style (yes, this pink!), sometimes casual but with a pinch of glamour and originality. I don't have a camera with me now, so I can't put pics of things I have in my wardrobe, but in order to specify my taste, I'm putting here some pics of clothes and shoes I found on the Internet, clothes I would love to have...




These shoes I picked for my wedding day (no, I'm not planning anything yet!). It's just the style that I love.






A delightful Ralph Lauren Black Label coat for Spring days... : ) $ 1498. Wow.






This is a simple "got to work" dress by Dior... : ) Costs only 1890 dollars... Ugh...






This is an elegant coctail dress.



As I said I'm keen on baby doll style. Carolina Herrera $2790.





Another lovely shoe... : ) Just wonder if the heels are not to high...

I really liked putting all the pics here. I promise I'll be adding more whenever I see sth interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Love those pink shoes (not to mention that Dior). I'm so ready for pastels to make a big comback!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena