This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Big Day! Yay!

So today is the Big Day. Not because it's Friday but because finally after 2 years my parents come back to visit me in Sicily. I'm really delighted! They're staying for 2 weeks and unfortunately I'll have to go to work some of the days when they're here but it's ok. I hope they'll like what I've programmed.

We start directly tomorrow with visit at the Ortigia market where they'll be able to see things like:






Pictures taken from flickr

Then we'll proceed to Taormina and Etna during the weekend. Next week I still haven't planned anything particular, especially that I'll have to work Mon-Wed. The next weekend, though I'm planning on going to Agrigento and Piazza Armerina. At the end, we're going to Rome for 4 days since they have never visited this city before. I'll post the pics, I promise!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena