This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Shame on me!!!

So first of all, I feel so bad about my negliegance with posting and commenting on your posts, guys... There's no giustification apart the simple and obvious one- I'm swamped with work... : ( Just a few days ago I've noticed that onJune 30, Ella has given me this wonderful award:


Here's the blog-award description
"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Thank YOU so much!! Well, I haven't been much of a good friend lately :( I'm upset... I mean it's great I have this interesting job and my parents are here now, but I think I have become sth like blog-addicted and I react with depression without being able to "use" and "dose myself" the blog... I'm sure you all know what I mean : ) I'd like to pass this award to:

Al
Sarah

i.e. my first blog-friends (Ella you were also one of the first people who embraced me in this new blog world but I think I can't pass this award to you again.. can I?) You're all GREAT, girls!!! And really hope one day we'll have a chance to meet LIVE!

PS. Jordan has just informed me it's impossible to put comments on my blog. Do you have the same problem? She claims my blog is not letting her see the rest of the code box...What should I do??? Help!

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena