This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Calzedonia Spot

Another week has passed! The weather is different in comparison to one week ago. I used to waer shorts and t-shirt, now I need a jacket to go out! Plus the strong, horrible wind and rain! I look sth like this these days:



Anyway, weather is not sth I wanted to tell you about. There's a new Calzedonia spot on tv now. Do you know Calzedonia? It's one of my favourite Italian brands selling tights, stockings, socks, leggings, swimming and bathing costumes and other eye-pleasing items : ) I like it because of the huge variety of colours, styles, patterns. I mean everyone can always find sth suitable for them!

Ok, let's watch and then comment!



Did you like it as much as I did when I first saw it? I'm sure you did! The first question I asked my bf was: But this song, is it famous? And he responded: Yes, it should be quite popular, it's the Italian anthem. I was like: ???!!!!!!!!!

No, I was like this:


o you wanted to hear the original version? Here it is, especially for you:




I mean: isn't it amazing? And then it struck me. In the end of the spot you can read: "For Italy, Vittoria, Laura, Francesca and all the others". Italy is treated as a woman here. It's so ingenous, original and brilliant at the same time! : )

What are you up to this weekend? I want to see this film:


I then I need to do some shopping and maybe I'll drop in on Calzedonia? : )

3 comments:

  1. I think someoneee's going shopping in the future! You should see Up! My family saw it and loved it! (bring a tissue) I hope you have a great weekend, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it!

    and i thought the song sounded familiar! i like watching rugby, so i know the anthem from pre game ceremonies

    please go shopping and show us what you buy!!!!

    i LOVE UP!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog and I have to say... I LOVE IT!!!! I am so looking forward to reading all of your posts! Calzedonia is really cool, it sucks that we don´t have that store here in America, or at least where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena