This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween... should I be worried?

So on Saturday my bf and I are throwing our first Halloween party for friends. I'm SO excited : ) Unfortunately apart from the menu and some decorations that I have been working on for a long time now (tomorrow we're going to curve the pumpkins with all the staff at school, so I'll take mine home and use it on Saturday), I have no idea about what costumes we should wear... Yesterday I met one of my friends who will come to our dinner and she's making the costumes herself... (!) I mean, yeah, she's skilled and crafty and have all those extraordinary ideas. I don't. The worst thing is that when sending out the invitations I highlighted the fact about the costumes and warned that those ones who are not dressed properly will not be welcome to the party. Therefore I scream from the top of my lungs: HELP!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm being a jellyfish. You tape streams to an umbrella and dress brightly. You could always go with that! and be my far away twin! haha, or google "homemade costumes" theres a lot to choose from! Do let us know what you pick :) Have a great time at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to dress "victorian"... but in the end I decided not to go to a costume party and I´ll just be me =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh Hun I have NO idea how to help you! I'm polish - don't forget about that!
    I hope you'll have fun and you'll tell us everything and of course upload LOADS of photos!!! I want to see how you managed to host such a "not european" party!

    Have a wonderful weekend Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to write you an email... can you send me yours at mine deva84world@gmail.com

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo! I'm so sorry to scare you, I'm not leaving, and your part of the reason I'm not! I knew I couldn't leave my friends, but I did feel like I had to tell my mom, and thats why I was feeling so down. So I told her. She's letting me keep it, but she's monitoring it now. But I am going to be moving sites! Sorry again for scaring you!

    Have a great day, Jo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena