This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mercedes Ad

Are you at work just like me? Yeah.. Monday AGAIN... Bleh.... Just to cheer you up and not to distract you too much from your work, a little ad, my bf showed me some days ago. I was saving it for the right moment. I think it finally came... : )

Enjoy!



It was banned, you knew it? In my humble opinion it's absolutely exquisite! Some brands, some makes of cars, for example, should be only for people who really deserve them, not those who can "simply" afford them : )

Hope this helped you a little bit. Have a nice, light Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha! aww why was it banned? that's a great commercial,

    have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funny...! Have a great Monday too

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I LOVE this, so funny! Hahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee! Love it. But why was it banned? It's not that offensive is it?

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena