This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hey, Fall, where are you?

Wczoraj byl pierwszy dzien jesieni. Tak, ale gdzie??? tutaj nadal 28 stopni i slonce, ktore prazy jak na poczatku sierpnia. Zero sladu nastajacej zmiany poru...

A ja tak juz bym chciala:

1. Nosic jesienne ubranka:

Yesterday fall has arrived... My question is: where?? Here, we still have 28°C (82°F), and the sun is shining as if it was still August!

And I long to:

1. Wear warmer, "fall" clothes:



Source: etsy.com via Joanna on Pinterest


2. Ogladac filmy wieczorem otulona kolorowymi kocami...

2. Watch some movies in the evening cuddled up in colorful blankets...


3... przy zapalonych swieczkach

3... in the candle light


4. Pic duze ilosci herbaty i czytac jeszcze wieksze ilosci ksiazek (nie wiem, dlaczego, ale czytam duzo wiecej w okresie jesienno-zimowym niz wiosenno-letnim, kiedy to "poswiecam sie" bardziej czasopismom i kolorowym gazetkom...)

4. Drink a lot of tea and read even more books (I don't know why but it looks like I'm a "better reader" in the fall-winter season rather than in spring and summer when I dedicate myself to flipping through colorful magazines...)




5. Dodawac male jesienne pamiatki do domowego decoru przyniesione ze spacerow z Artù po lesie:

5. Add some little fall decor details brought home after long walks with Artù in the forest:



Source: bhg.com via Joanna on Pinterest


Milej jesieni!

Happy fall!

2 comments:

  1. Jo! I love fall too! it's so pretty. Everything about fall is so great, especially being able to have tea! I totally agree! :) But I have to ask, what kind of tea? Miss you! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jordan I completely agree with you..The pictures are really nice.you know a friend of mine recently opened up a ecommerce site and doing great business..You can also start that..www.msoft-technologies.com can help you

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena