This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My new old dress, outlet and some pictures

Oto moja nowa stara sukienka na poprawiny. Dlaczego stara? Bo to oryginalna sukienka z lat 70-tych, ktora przez lata lezala w szafie Mamy R. I ja ja dostalam! Czyz nie jest cudowna?

And here's my new-old dress for the second day of the wedding. Why "old"? Beacuse it's an original dress from the 1970's which was tucked away in R's Mum's wardrobe. And she gave it to me! Isn't it beautiful?


Poza tym juz w ten piatek otworza dlugo wyczekiwany tu Outlet na licencji Fashion District (to jedna z wiodacych sieci outletow w calych Wloszech). Kazdy liczy na niesamowite sklepy z niesamowitymi obnizkami i rabatami (zgodnie z definicja outletu, wszystko powinno kosztowac od 30 do 70% taniej niz w regularnych sklepach). Niestety nadal lista sklepow utrzymana jest w tajemnicy, miejmy nadzieje, ze nie bedzie rozczarowania. Oto strona internetowa (nadal nie otwarta).

Changing the subject only a little, this Friday the new Melilli Outlet will be opened. It's licensed by Fashion District (one of the leading outlet brands in Italy). Everyone hopes for amazing shops with amazing discounts (between 30 and 70% according to the definition of "outlets"). Unfortunately the list of shops still remains top secret, hopefully we'll avoid a disillusionment. here's the website (still not working).


Czy to zdjecie Di Caprio to nie jest mjstersztyk? To z najnowszego (z pazdziernika) amerykanskiego wydania GQ. Wyglada jak mlody Paul Newman. I ten przeszywajacy wzrok Clinta Eastwood'a... Robi piorunujace wrazenie, w moim skromnym mniemaniu.

Isn't this photo of Leo Di Caprio a masterpiece? From the newest (October) American GQ. He looks like a young Paul Newman. And this sharp gaze of Clint Eastwood... fabulous, in my humble opinion.
 

No i tak zeszlismy na temat filmu. Filmu, ktory jest bardzo oczekiwany i juz wzbudza kontrowersje. Filmu o Marilyn Monroe, w ktorym glowna role zagrala Michelle Williams... Pojawily sie juz pierwsze zdjecia z planu i oczywiscie sesja zdjeciowa do najnowszego wydania amerykanskiego Vogue'a. Pozwolcie, ze podziele sie z Wami moja opinia.

Na tych zdjeciach, Michelle przypomina Marilyn:

And we ended up talking about movies. One of the (already) most controversial and anticipated films of this year is definitely the one portraying Marilyn Monroe which stars Michelle Williams in the leading role. The first shots and photo sessions have just been published. Of course Vogue was the first one to interview the young actress. Let me express my opinion.

In these pictures, Michelle resambles Marilyn:
Marilyn:





Michelle:






Na tych zdjeciach, natomiast, nie moge doszukac sie podobienstwa. A Wy?

And in these pictures I cannot find and resemblance. And you?





 
Napisze na pewno po powrocie z piatkowego otwarcia outletu. Papa.

I'll definitely post sth after my Friday visit to the outlet. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. powodzenia na buszowaniu po sklepach:) DiCarpio moj ulubieniec wyglada powalajaco i magnetycznie! jest boski choc nie rozumiem jego braku umiejetnosc ustatkowania sie... facet jest juz przed 40stka...
    Jesli bede na Sycyli a predzej czy pozniej bede napewno dam znac!!! byloby rewelacyjnie Cie poznac!!!!
    buziaki!

    ReplyDelete

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena